Leak Detection – At My Plumber Today, we specialize in a large variety of residnetial & commercial plumbing services, one being leak detection. There are several ways to check if you have a leak, which include:
- Saturated & Wet Ground – A big indication of most leaks is water or saturated ground. Calling My Plumber we will ask you to check if your outside watering system has been turned off. If you walk around your house and notice still water, moss, etc. without a clear source, contact a My Plumber Today expert today.
- An Increase In Your Water Bill – Your water bill will fluctuate with the time of year you are in summer usually being higher than winter. If you notice a more than normal increase in the bill with no known reason, you may have a water leak. A little leak can have a huge impact on your water bill and it may go easily unnoticed.
- Water Pressure Inconsistent Changes – If the leak is present in your water line, you will notice a significant loss of water pressure in your home.
- The Sound Of Water –If you can hear water running when you know no one has the taps turned on, you are most probably hearing a leak in the piping in your home.
Here at My Plumber Today, we are highly experienced in leak detection and problem solving, and if you notice any of these indicators that you may have a leak, don’t hesitate to call now. These are the main indicators for calling us about leak detection:
- Extremely high water bills that are not normal.
- Water running noises somewhere in the house even when all taps and appliances are turned off.
- Different temperatures on your floor are often a sign that you have a water line leak somewhere in the pipes in your foundation.
- Cracks in your wall, bubbling floors, or easy to spot mold spots.
- Water on your lawn not present from your outside watering system is often a leak.
If your leak is severe, it may be an expensive process to get it fixed. Regular leak detection and maintenance can save your household thousands of dollars.
Ways To Tell if there’s a leak in the bathroom?
A leak in your bathroom can easily lead to a lot of damage. If any of the following signs are present, it is usually best to call in a plumber as soon and quickly as possible:
- Paint or wallpaper on your bathroom walls has started crack and fall off. Leaks can ruin paint and compromise their normal qualities.
- Mold is present throughout and continues to be present on non-tiled walls.
- Brown or yellow stains on the ceiling or walls.
- The floor has started to feel soggy and bouncy below your feet.
If in doubt feel free to call My Plumber Today now for a free no obligation quote. All our work in Charlotte NC and local surrounding areas comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
My Plumbing Today offers high quality plumbing services in Charlotte, North Carolina.
All of our plumbers are fully insured!
Our plumbers are on time!
Our plumbers are respectful!
Our plumbers do the job right the first time!